Lab Certified Pregnancy Test
Athens Pregnancy Center uses a laboratory urine hCG (human chorionic gonadotropin) test that is 97%-99% accurate. This test can detect hCG (hormone present during pregnancy) at very low levels when pregnancy is in the earliest stages.Learn More About Pregnancy Tests
If you do have a positive pregnancy test, the next questions you may have are:
- How far along am I?
- Is it a viable, intrauterine pregnancy?
- Is there a fetal heartbeat?
All of these questions can be answered through the ultrasound service we offer. Once you have a positive pregnancy test you may qualify for an ultrasound. We are happy to answer any questions you have throughout your ultrasound appointment and help you through the process.Learn More About Ultrasound
Post-Abortion Recovery Program
If you have experienced a previous abortion, please know we care deeply and are here for you! The women who have gone through this program have experienced freedom and healing from their past abortion. This program is completely confidential and is often led by women who have had a previous abortion who can relate, have experienced healing themselves and would love to help you through this process.Learn More
Pregnancy Help Programs
- Earn While You Learn: We offer a free 16 week pregnancy/parenting class for first-time mothers. After the completion of the 16 week program, we provide you with a free car seat! Class topics include: nutritional information, fetal growth and development, car seat safety, healthy pregnancy topics and much more!
- Mom’s Group: We offer a 16 week group class for moms that meets every Tuesday from 1:30pm-2:30pm to discuss different parenting and life skills topics.
- Mommy and Baby Boutique: Our Mommy and Baby Boutique has baby items such as clothes, diapers, wipes, shampoos, bottles, hats, strollers, etc. We also have maternity clothes and other mommy and baby items. These items can be purchased with coupons earned by attending classes offered at Athens Pregnancy Center.